Displaying 1 - 4 of 56 entries.
Dear-lover, wholesale Gleaming Black Pleated Tube Mini Dress
Why do women need that little black dress? Simple. The understated elegance of this dress style cannot be matched with any other evening gown. The simple style of the dress can be accentuated by accessories or other clothing items. It can also be dressed down to keep tone with the mood of the occasion.
Ever since its inception in the 1920’s, the little black dress has been always popular. Different variations from the original style have emerged, each more popular than the previous one. The changing style of this dress reflects the mood of the time and the trends of the different fashion eras. For example?black cocktail dresses?or black prom dresses were considered so lovely to have at one point of time. Movie stars turned it into one of the most coveted items by wearing it in famous scenes. Such was the popularity of this dress that you could find almost every woman having one in her wardrobe.
The best way to find that lovely LBD is online fashion stores. These stores stock a huge collection of LBD dresses that cannot be found anywhere else. The fabric is soft to touch and the design is so chic that you will feel that you have purchased an item right from the ramps of Paris’s fashion shows. The kind of versatile designs that they offer is like nothing else and they feature black clothes from popular designers enabling you to get stunning creations that highlight your beauty in every way.
Continue reading Why Do Women Need the Little Black Dress? »
Dear-lover, wholesale Black Panelled Cutout Bodycon Bandage Dress
Every lady must have at least one or two little black dresses in our wardrobe. The little black dress is really versatile.
In fact, many women think that the little black dresses are boring. But you can creatively accessorize a black dress and take it to the next level. The goal is to make it look like a new outfit each and every time. With a little creativity and a few helpful pointers, you’ll be on your way to redefining your wardrobe.
For a hot date or a night out on the town, pair your black dress with a pair of brightly colored heels, say in red or gold. Take it one step further by wearing gold earrings which will make both accessories pop. The key with this look is to have fun and don’t be afraid to experiment! Moreover, make sure your purse is small and understated. You certainly don’t want people not knowing where to look because you have too much going on.
For a wedding, you clearly don’t want to be as loud. Try adding a simple waist-hugging belt to give your dress flair while accentuating your waist. If this look isn’t exactly your style, feel free to experiment with shawls. Not only are they classy, they also serve dual purposes: they can keep you warm during an autumn or early spring wedding without the inconvenience of a jacket. Make sure shoes and jewelry are classic and elegant. Always remember that the goal of the wedding is to showcase the bride; you never want to overshadow her!
If you have a funeral to attend, conservative is always key. Pair a cardigan or sweater with your dress and you have a polished, feminine look. Throw on some pearls and a handbag and you are set. This look can even transition into the office: matching different suit jackets with your black dress can certainly spice up your 9-5 wardrobe.
The little black dress is a woman’s oldest friend in the world of fashion. As you can see, it can be worn everywhere from weddings to funerals. The trick knows how to make the black dress work for you.
Continue reading How to Accessorize a Black Dress »
Dear-lover, wholesale Front Rivets Adornment Peplum Dress White
Deciding what kind of dress to buy for your child can be tricky. There are so many styles that you and your child can choose from and it can become confusing and stressful. You may also have to deal with too big or too small sizes and lack in shop stock.
You can avoid dealing with all these by sewing your own dress clothes for your little girl. You can look up free dress patterns in your sewing books or magazines, or on the Internet. Once you have a pattern or patterns in hand, you can easily play with it and make your own designs. All you need is an eye for the right design, and passion or patience for sewing.
Follow these steps to sew dress clothes for girls:
- Determine the kind of dress that you want to sew. There are many different styles to choose from when it comes to girls’ dress clothes. You can mix and match all kinds of dress styles as long as you have an eye for their patterns. It is important that you have a pattern of the dress that you are going to sew. There are even times when your child could have an idea of her own for the dress.
- Gather the materials that you will need. Of course you need to have all your sewing materials. In addition, you will need the pattern of the dress that you are planning to sew. Based on this, you can decide on the fabric or fabrics that you will be using for the dress — the texture, the color, the style. With this you can also determine what kind of details and accessories you need to buy.
- Take the measurements of the girl. Before cutting out your pattern, make sure to take the measurements of the girl who will be wearing the dress. If needed, take monthly weight measurements to adjust the sewing.
- Prepare the pattern for the dress. Take your pattern for the dress and prepare the material based on what is shown. Make sure to take careful consideration of the details. You may have the delicate fabrics washed before sewing. Cut out your fabric and details according to the pattern. Take note of hem and seam allowances, especially when adding details.
- Sew the pieces of fabric together. Following the pattern of the dress, stitch the fabrics together using your sewing machine. Do not forget your seams and hems. Secure your stitches by the reverse forward method and your buttons and hooks by double sewing them.
- Have the girl fit the dress. Once you are done with the dress, have the girl try on the dress and see how it fits her. If the dress should take a long time, have her fit it in between sewing. Take note of the necessary adjustments, if there are any. Make the alterations if needed.
- Finalize the dress. When you are finally done with all the stitching, add the necessary accessories and details. If possible, have the dress washed before making the child wear it as to it had passed a long process of stitching, gluing, and marking.
Continue reading How to Sew Dress Clothes for Girls »
Dear-lover, wholesale Black Lace Maxi Dress With Sequins
Whether you want a dress for your friend’s wedding or for a fresher party bash at your college, you should pick a maxi dress Singapore. This dress comes in a wide range of styles, patterns and colors. It can be worn by any age group from youngsters to elder ladies as maxis are always in fashion.
Maxi dress Singapore can be worn for any occasion like your special date, evening party and office party and even in the house. This attire is very versatile and as it comes in many trendy styles and designs, you can pick a dress according to your taste. For thinner ladies, strapless maxis would look attractive, while plump ladies should consider sleeves with lace or net.
Before buying apparels one should check all the options available in the market. Online shopping is becoming a latest trend nowadays; you can buy all kind of latest attires in reasonable prices. With online shopping, buying maxi dress Singapore is easy now; you can buy all new designs which suit to your figure and can make you look more youthful.
This attire can make your look different in every season and in every occasion. During summertime, sleeveless deep neck maxi is a perfect wear as it keeps body cool. Selecting the right color and fabric for your attire is an essential element of choosing a dress. For winter season, use fabrics like satin and synthetic in bold colors.
From online stores you can get dresses of different sizes, ranges and designs and also within your budget. You can see the pictures of the models on the websites from where you can get a good idea about the attire. Also from the given options, you can see varieties available in that dress. Web shops keep a collection of maxis as it is a very popular dress.
One can mix and match stylish accessories and scarves with maxis. A floral print maxi dress coupled with a matching scarf will look good. With a bright shaded maxi dress, a light color jacket will go well. Wearing dangling or different funky bangles with cut sleeves dress will make your look complete.
Maxi dress Singapore comes in many styles, lengths and necklines, such as sweetheart shape, V-neck, floor length and knee length style. The main advantage of this attire is that; it suits to individual needs including big size. No matter if you are a slim bodied woman or a plum lady, you will find maxi just perfect for your needs.
Continue reading Transform Your Look with Maxi Dress »